The Arctic Monkeys 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not'
Product Information //
Musically, there are bits of The Stone Roses, What's The Story Morning Glory, and Nevermind. As catchy as those reference points are, it's the songwriting that has won the band a fiercely dedicated following; a mix of the observational storytelling of Davies and Weller crossed with the harsher documentary eye of Mike Skinner of The Streets and Ghost Town era Specials. Two #1 UK singles. Press already lined up with Rolling Stone, Spin, Entertainment Weekly, and Interview, to name a few. Three more US/Canadian tours planned for this year, including headlining Domino's label showcase at SXSW.
1. View From the Afternoon, The
2. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
3. Fake Tales of San Francisco
4. Dancing Shoes
5. You Probably Couldn't See the Lights But You Were Looking Straight at Me
6. Still Take You Home
7. Riot Van
8. Red Light Indicates the Doors Are Secured
9. Mardy Bum
10. Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong But...
11. When the Sun Goes Down
12. From the Ritz to the Rubble
13. Certain Romance, A