Field Medic 'fade into the dawn'
Product Information //
- Will ship to arrive on or around the scheduled release date of 4/19/19
- Any other items placed in an order along with this item will not ship until this item is in stock and ready to ship on or near 4/19/19
- We can not split shipments, please place two separate orders if there are other items that you wish to have shipped immediately.
- We cannot combine separate orders.
- Digital downloads will be available at midnight on the release date. All physical items include a digital download.
- All images of physical items on this page are digital mockups & the final product may differ slightly from what is pictured.
Deluxe Package is limited to 50 copies and includes:
- fade into the dawn LP on Oxblood inside Clear Vinyl (Limited to 300 Copies)
- Nurse Shirt designed by Mikey Montoya
- 'Hella Haiku & Other Selected Works' Poetry Book
- Field Medic Match Box
All pre-orders for fade into the dawn include a free Field Medic matchbox.
“Any song that’s true is a good song in my mind,” says Kevin Sullivan, the lo-fi bedroom folk artist better known as Field Medic. “That’s why I never find it necessary to add too much stuff to my recordings. I’m just into songs themselves.”
That principle is the guiding light behind Field Medic’s hypnotically beautiful and fearlessly honest new record, ‘fade into the dawn.’ Sullivan’s first proper full-length release for Run For Cover and his first since making the leap to full-time musician, the collection features ten sparse, acoustic tracks that reckon with our perceptions of success and self as they face down the inevitable complications that arise from realizing any hard-won dream. Sullivan has always written candidly about doubt and darkness and anxiety, but he digs deeper than ever before here, blending black humor and bold introspection as he weighs fantasy against reality, grapples with his relationship with alcohol, and searches for meaning in the mundane. “I used to be a romantic / Now I'm a dude in a laminate,” he sings of life on perpetual tour, encapsulating at once both the tantalizing allure and endless tedium of the road.
1. used 2 be a romantic
2. i was wrong
3. the bottle's my lover, she's just my friend
4. henna tattoo
5. hello moon
6. tournament horseshoe
7. songs r worthless now
8. mood ring baby
9. everyday'z 2moro
10. helps me forget…