Run For Cover Records Seeking Streaming Manager
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Boston or NYC strongly preferred, Northeast US flexible
Run For Cover Records is a Boston and Brooklyn-based independent record label founded by Jeff Casazza in 2004. Current and former artists include Turnover, Basement, Fiddlehead, Field Medic, Citizen, Camp Cope, Modern Baseball, teen suicide, Narrow Head, Runnner, and more.
RFC seeks a Streaming Manager who will lead and execute digital strategy across our roster of artists.
A Streaming Manager will act as the lead for key DSP relationships including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and Amazon. The role will collaborate with both label and artist teams to provide direction and see through execution across all campaigns. A successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of the digital landscape, an aptitude for analytics, and an ability to identify and translate audience behavior to drive results across DSPs.
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with contacts across major streaming and social platforms
- Define and execute streaming strategy across new release and catalog campaigns, working directly with project managers and distribution partners in all major territories
- Develop creative and unique campaign initiatives in collaboration with distributed partners and internal team members to drive streaming performance and audience development
- Communicate campaign strategy and major updates to key DSPs to secure editorial support, marketing and partnership opportunities that align with campaign objectives
- Liaise with artist management teams on digital campaign strategy and performance
- Monitor global trends and identify new opportunities at DSPs for RFC artists
The Ideal Candidate Demonstrates
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role working within music distribution, label or artist management organizations
- A strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and service offerings
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the RFC roster
- Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with working across multiple organizational levels
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that illustrate organization and attention to detail
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Health insurance
- Salary Range: $55-60k
Please apply by sending resume and relevant info to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.